30 Nov 2007

The Soul Years 1966 - 1999 Vol. 2












1. Band Of Gold - Freda Payne
2. Give Me Just A Little More Time - Chairmen Of The Board
3. Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time? - The Delfonics
4. Ball Of Confusion - The Temptations
5. War - Edwin Starr
6. It's A Shame - The Detroit Spinners
7. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross
8. Patches - Clarence Carter
9. Still Water (Love) - The Four Tops
10. Sex Machine (Get Up, I Feel Like Being A) - James Brown
11. Don't Play That Song - Aretha Franklin
12. Up The Ladder To The Roof - The Supremes
13. Tears Of A Clown - The Miracles
14. I Want You Back - The Jacksons
15. Engine No. 9 - Wilson Pickett
16. Thank You (For Letting Me Be Myself Again) - Sly & The Family Stone
17. Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
18. I Love You - Otis Leaville
19. I'm Still Waiting - Diana Ross
20. Hey Girl, Don't Bother Me - The Tams

No comments: